Sunday, January 18, 2009
Christmas Vacation
Christmas was a blast for us. We spent two full weeks in South Dakota with Ryan's family and saw his brothers (we hadn't seen Trent since he went into the MTC in May of 2006 and Morgan since...well almost two years). The boys absolutely adored their aunts, uncles, and grandparents. It was nice for Ryan and I to relax and watch our boys have so much fun playing, we got to go sledding and swimming at the rec center in Bell Fouche...and the highlight for me was taking Ryan's sisters to see Twilight, Trent came along too. I'd been waiting to see the movie for a while and even though I was dissapointed with the character development, I still enjoyed the movie since it was Bella and Edward on screen. All in all we were very spoiled at Christmas time. Pictures up and coming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment